Date and venue location
Date and location : March 9-11, 2016 – Compiègne, France
How to reach the congress place : The Congress will take place at the Pierre Guillaumat 1 building rue du docteur Schweitzer – 60200 Compiègne
(GPS tracking : 49°24’00.98” N / 2°47’59.19” E)
Click to enlarge
By bus :
- Click here to download the intra-city bus lanes plan.
- Click here to download the extra-city bus lanes plan
- Click here to reach the genenal bus lanes website
- Bus trips are free, excepted on sunday.
By train :
- Click here to download plan from Paris or various Picardie train stations. (Adobe reader needed)
By plane : There are three airports near Compiegne : Paris-Beauvais-Tille, Paris-Orly and Paris-Roissy-Charles-De-Gaulle.
- Click here to reach the Paris-Beauvais-Tille airoport website
- Click here to reach the Paris-Roissy-Charles-De-Gaulle and Paris-Orly airports website
By car :
- Paris at 50 minutes (75km)
- Lille at 150 km
- Paris-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle at 35 minutes (by A1 motorway).
- Paris-Beauvais-Tille airport at 45 minutes
To have a global view of the various hotels see click here.
Museums (Vivenel, Figurine) and monuments (Palais imperial…) can be visited without any need of booking.